Monday, March 29, 2010

Have you ever read the blog Potentially Nervous? Well, if you haven't go check it out!! Especially if you love bunny pictures. :)

Anyway, Potentially Nervous has a store (Potentially Crazy) where you can buy all sorts of things with bunny pictures on them, and Mama bought this card with a picture of Fats on it!! I showed her what I thought of that.....




Here is a video to prove to you how much I disapprove of Mama putting things on MY rug!

It's not that I don't like Fats, it's just that I DO NOT like it when Mama tries to take a picture of me posed a certain way, or ESPECIALLY, like I said before, when she puts things on MY RUG!! Hrmph!

(Seriously though [Violet's Mama here], the card is really cute!! I doubt I'll send it to anyone, partly because it's so cute and partly because, as you can see in the video, Violet bit the edge of it and left a bunny teeth mark. ;) )

~Violet and her Mama

1 comment: