Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's about time!!

That Mama let me post again, that is!! Wow, how many months has it been now? And it's a new year, too!

Well. Anyway, I'm not going to be posting any more pictures of Mama and her family's trip to their friends house (unless someone wants me to), because it's closer to April 2010 now than April 2009! But I have a lot of adorable pictures of me (even Mama says they're adorable!) to post now. How about I start with Christmas?

Well, apparently the computer (acutually Mama says it's the network....what does that mean?) is having issues and I can't get to the hard drive with the pictures on it...grrr, technical difficulties.... So I guess I will have to post the pictures later. Maybe I'll try posting a little something every few days or so...we'll see.

Anyway, bye!!

Violet

EDIT March 1st:

It's about time AGAIN but here they are:

I disapprove of Christmas, since it's almost spring...

I know. I hate the dress too.

That's what you get for trying to take pictures of me in a dress, Mama! Ghost bunny!


This is probably the best one of all of these, since it has nothing to do with Christmas. Maybe I will post some more recent pictures sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment