Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm still here!!

Hello everybody, Mama has been lazy and not letting me get on the computer!!! Hrmph!! So, anyway, she ALSO hasn't been giving me my run!! I am REALLY cooped up right now!!!!!!!! (can you tell from all the exclamation points?) Mama says she will give me my pen as soon as I'm done typing here, so (if I believe her....) I'd better finish this quick.

Well, what's been going on...let's see....Uncle and Gramma were in another 5K, Mama, Uncle, Auntie, and Gramma went to a track meet, and Mama has been editing photos on Picnik.com ALL THE TIME!!! It's brand new to her so I guess she's kind of addicted to it....whatever. I just wish she would use it to edit some pictures of ME!! (which she hasn't so far, can you believe it? she just says it's cause she hasn't taken any pictures of me lately....MAMA THAT IS NO EXCUSE!!!)

And Gramma, Mama, Uncle, and Auntie are going to a track meet tonight, CCS finals I think it's called. or maybe it's....I don't know what it's called, I can't seem to remember, anyway it's just the last CCS track meet and all the people who are really good from this one go on to the state one. (like I even know what I'm talking about! I'm just copying what Mama said!)

So, Lizzy, I know you've probably been wanting to see my Mama's pictures from the trip. She says to tell you it's her fault that they're not up here yet and she WILL post them soon.

So now I'll go....

Vi-vi

P.S. My Mama says to say she got a skype account!! she will probably not call anyone with it though, she says..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment