Saturday, April 4, 2009

OKAY!! I have a poll up (thanks Casey!)! Pleeeeaaase vote!!!

In other news....TOMORROW my Mama, Uncle, Auntie, and Gramma are in a race, a 5K. It's called the Wildflower Run. Uncle thinks he's gonna run fast. Mama hopes she can run fast. And I get to stay home and snooze! Although I wish I could get out of my cage and eat some chips while they're gone....

And in a couple weeks or so my Mama, Uncle, Auntie, Gramma, and Grampa are going to visit Casey and her family!!! Mama gets to meet Lizzy! AND, David and I get to stay at our friends' house (they have five bunnies, although I won't get to play with them since we might fight, and anyway they live outside while David and I will be staying inside), and that means he and I get LOTS of chips!! Mama brought a bag of chips over to their house for them to give us last time they watched us, so I hope she will again this time, 'cause last time David had them trained--every day he would squeak at a certain time and then they would give us a chip!

And my Mama has been setting up a run for me in front of my cage--I will post a picture of it soon, I promise. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye!!

(\_(\ ~~~~~~/)_/)
(=' :')~~~~~(': '=)
(,(')(') Violet (')('),)

No comments:

Post a Comment