Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures from Auntie's Birthday!!

Pictures from Auntie's Birthday!


(which was in January, but I just never got around to posting these until now, 'cause Mama was posting some on her blog and I figured I'd post some here)

Mama didn't take any of these pictures, Gramma took them all. But Mama edited them in Picasa 3.

For Auntie's birthday my human family had special food for lunch, while I just had hay, as usual (hmph). Then after lunch they had heart-shaped cupcakes which Auntie had made and iced with pretty pink icing and sprinkles.

Here is Auntie with her cupcake


Here are Uncle and Auntie with their cupcakes--yes, I know, it wasn't Uncle's birthday, but he and Mama both got candles in their cupcakes too, just because they wanted them. And Auntie said that was okay, so I guess it was.


Here is Auntie with the card Mama made for her


Here is Auntie opening the present Mama made for her (well, actually, for her doll--a mini Boxcar Children book)


And here is the face she made when she saw how small Mama had written in there and how she tried to squeeze the basic stuff that happened in the story into that tiny little book...

Don't worry, Auntie, Mama and I know that you do like it. I just thought that was a funny face you were making. :)

Anyway, Happy way late Birthday on my blog, Auntie!! I love you tons!!!

Love,
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment