Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well.....I haven't posted anything for a long long time, well not really that long, so I thought I'd tell whoever does (or more like doesn't) read this blog that I am going to the veterinary opthamoligist (Mama said that's the "proper" way to say the vet eye doctor, and yes, I know I can't spell it right).  I'm going on Monday.  I'm kind of scared, I hope I don't have to get my eye removed.  Mama doesn't want me to, because bunnies sometimes die when they get a surgery because they don't do well with the anesthesia or whatever it's called.  So....Mama and I are both hoping that they will have some medicine that can help my eye.

P.S.  I thought it was hilarious what happened to you, Lizzy, I mean what Casey's brother put on your aquarium, sorry, but I couldn't help laughing, it was just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment